Grace Lutheran Preschool Admission Process
If you are looking for a preschool ready to partner with you in nurturing your children in the ways of the Christian faith while at the same time developing their academic, social, emotional, and physical skills in preparation for success in the community, Grace is the place for your family. Our program is designed to help students achieve and live out the following characteristics:
- Active and Faithful Christians
- Literate Communicators
- Lifelong Learners
- Well-rounded Individuals
If you have any questions regarding your child’s potential admission to Grace Lutheran School,
please contact the school office HERE
- If your child is entering in to Beginner Preschool, they must be 2 years old by September 1. Being potty trained is not required.
- If your child is entering in to Junior Preschool, they must be 3 years old by September 1. Being potty trained is required.
- If your child is entering in to Senior Preschool or PK, they must be 4 years old by September 1. Being potty trained is required.
Downloadable Admissions Forms
Each of the following links will download forms that are part of the admissions process, which you may then print and complete. You will need a .pdf reader, such as the free Adobe Reader, to open these files. You may download Adobe Reader here.
- Preschool Application
- Financial Agreement
- EFT Authorization
- 2017-2018 Preschool Tuition & Fees
- 2017 PS Summer Brochure
- Summer Care Agreement
- 2017 ESC brochure
- ESC Summer Care Agreement 2017